Student Support for Educational Systems

How do I adjust a reaction in a post?

Updated on

After posting a comment, it can still be adjusted.

  • Click on the folding arrow next to the response.
  • Then click on Edit Post.
  • Adjust your response and click Update to update your response.
Previous Article How do I participate in a discussion?
Next Article Why can't I see a Discussion?