This article explains how to find your submitted assignments
Assignments that you have submitted to Brightspace remain available for reviewing at a later time.
- Navigate to Course Tools in the navbar of the course.
- Click on Assignments. You will be directed to the assignments homepage.
- Click on View History. You will be directed to the Submission History page.
On the Submission History page, you can find all the assignments for a course.
1. At Assignments you can find all the assignments of a course in different categories.
2. You can find the type of assignment underneath Assignment Type, this can be either an individual assignment or a group-assignment.
3. At Submission(s) you can find the documents that you have handed in, including the submission date.
1. Click on Assignment on the downward arrow to see a list of all the assignments. Click on the assignment of which you would like to see the submission(s).
2. Click on Apply. The submitted assignment now appears at Submission(s).