The student portal helps you plan your studies, enroll for courses and exams and is the place where you confirm your participation in exams. The different steps and functionalities are explained in de articles below.
Read more about the enrollment process at Leiden University using the infographic in this article.
Planning your studies and enrolling for your courses are two successive steps that you have to go through. Read more about this in the articles below. Note that only planning your courses is not enough. From the moment the enrollment is opened, you have to send your enrollment yourself.
- Make a studyplan and enroll for courses
- How do I make and check my schedule?
- How do I enroll in a course?
- How can I unenroll from a course?
- How can I see which courses I still have to follow?
- Where can I find the requirements for a course?
- How do I check the status of my enrollment?
- Where can I find my enrollments?
- There are no more places available for the activity I want to enroll in. What should I do?
- The course I want to enroll in, works with preference. How do I enroll?
You can also enroll for exams via the student portal. In addition, it is necessary that you confirm your participation at least 10 days before the exam.
The student portal offers more options than just planning and enrolling. For example, you can export your study plan so that you can discuss it with your study advisor.
In addition to the written manuals, there are also short videos about planning and enrolling in the student portal. These videos can be found in the overview below.
- Short video - How do I plan and enroll for my courses?
- Short video - Which courses do I still need to follow?
- Short video - Where can I find the entrance requirements for a course?
- Short video - How can I enroll for exams?
- Short video - How do I unenroll from an exam?
- Short video - How do I add extracurricular and elective courses to my study plan?
- Short video - How do I check the status of my enrollment?
- Short video - How can I export my study plan to Excel?